Topic author
WeirdRaptor
Ensign
Ensign
    Windows 10 Spartan
Groups:

Re: Was it fair?

Postby WeirdRaptor » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:59 pm

Back to topic, even if you think of Harrison Ford as the best actor in the trilogy, do you think it was fair that only he got to have any lasting success afterwards out of the whole cast who appeared in front of the camera. I add that last codifier because I am aware James Earl Jones has always had a pretty steady career.
0 x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

James T. Kirk
Captain
Captain
    Windows 8.1 Firefox
Groups:
Ireland

Postby James T. Kirk » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:45 pm

WeirdRaptor wrote:Source of the post Back to topic, even if you think of Harrison Ford as the best actor in the trilogy, do you think it was fair that only he got to have any lasting success afterwards out of the whole cast who appeared in front of the camera. I add that last codifier because I am aware James Earl Jones has always had a pretty steady career.
Be careful. Don't misquote me. That's not what I said. I didn't say I think he's the best actor in the trilogy. I said I think he's the greatest actor of the original trio. Trio, not trilogy. Hamill, Ford and Fisher. Of those three, I think he's the best.
0 x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
WeirdRaptor
Ensign
Ensign
    Windows 10 Spartan
Groups:

Postby WeirdRaptor » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:09 am

Clark Kent wrote:
WeirdRaptor wrote:Source of the post Back to topic, even if you think of Harrison Ford as the best actor in the trilogy, do you think it was fair that only he got to have any lasting success afterwards out of the whole cast who appeared in front of the camera. I add that last codifier because I am aware James Earl Jones has always had a pretty steady career.
Be careful. Don't misquote me. That's not what I said. I didn't say I think he's the best actor in the trilogy. I said I think he's the greatest actor of the original trio. Trio, not trilogy. Hamill, Ford and Fisher. Of those three, I think he's the best.

Right, sorry. But do you think it's a little unfair that Hamill and Fisher's careers died?
0 x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

James T. Kirk
Captain
Captain
    Windows 8.1 Firefox
Groups:
Ireland

Postby James T. Kirk » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:14 am

WeirdRaptor wrote:Source of the post
Clark Kent wrote:

Right, sorry. But do you think it's a little unfair that Hamill and Fisher's careers died?
Unfortunate, yeah. Unfair, no. I just never thought that either of them were particularly good actors.
0 x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Ensign
Ensign
    Windows 10 Chrome
Groups:

Postby 000 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:37 pm

0 x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

James T. Kirk
Captain
Captain
    Windows 8.1 Firefox
Groups:
Ireland

Postby James T. Kirk » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Uh... completely the wrong thread.

Edit: Oh, I think I get it now. You're referencing my set, right?
0 x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
WeirdRaptor
Ensign
Ensign
    Windows 10 Spartan
Groups:

Postby WeirdRaptor » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:48 pm

Clark Kent wrote:
Clark Kent wrote:

Unfortunate, yeah. Unfair, no. I just never thought that either of them were particularly good actors.

I don't get out you can say that at all.
0 x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

James T. Kirk
Captain
Captain
    Windows 8.1 Firefox
Groups:
Ireland

Postby James T. Kirk » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Clark Kent wrote:
Clark Kent wrote:

I don't get out you can say that at all.
It's just my opinion. Agree to disagree.
0 x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Celldweller55
Ensign
Ensign
    Windows 10 Firefox
Groups:
France

Postby Celldweller55 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Fair ? Not really.

Understandable ? Yes. Ford was the most charismatic guy in the whole trilogy. Hamill is great but I find him a bit bland in these movies. You can see he was still green. Carrie Fisher was not pretty enough for Hollywood standards I guess
0 x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “The Original Trilogy”