Goonies85
Ensign
Ensign
    Macintosh Safari
Groups:
Canada

Black Panther Soundtrack

Postby Goonies85 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:35 am

I know tons of people have went to the movie, but in case anyone was considering whether or not to buy the newly-released soundtrack, please buy it. I know most of the songs aren't actually in the movie (and don't spoil the movie, I still haven't seen it), but my god the CD is great. Especially the second song called "All the Stars" with SZA and Kendrick Lamar. The last song between Kendrick and the Weeknd ("Pray for Me") is also great...but honestly the whole CD is good...If you've liked Kendrick's past several CDs, get this one...He's not on every song, but it almost feels like a Kendrick album...I'd highly recommend...

Thanks,

E
0 x
"He asks forgiveness for his hubris. He tells God that he has gained his selfhood at great cost to other people. He tells God that he loves danger now, and it thrills him much more than it frightens him."
- James Ellroy

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

James T. Kirk
Captain
Captain
    Windows 8.1 Firefox
Groups:
Ireland

Re: Black Panther Soundtrack

Postby James T. Kirk » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:02 am

Goonies85 wrote:Source of the post I know tons of people have went to the movie, but in case anyone was considering whether or not to buy the newly-released soundtrack, please buy it. I know most of the songs aren't actually in the movie (and don't spoil the movie, I still haven't seen it), but my god the CD is great. Especially the second song called "All the Stars" with SZA and Kendrick Lamar. The last song between Kendrick and the Weeknd ("Pray for Me") is also great...but honestly the whole CD is good...If you've liked Kendrick's past several CDs, get this one...He's not on every song, but it almost feels like a Kendrick album...I'd highly recommend...

Thanks,

E
I haven't seen Black Panther yet either but looking forward to it. Thanks for the recommendation!
0 x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Music”